Tuesday 1 July 2008

Ankh Socks

Yes folks, it's my first real live self-designed pattern!

Ankh Socks


[update]

The Download for the Ankh Socks is now available on Ravelry! (If you’re a knitter or crocheter and you’re not a member, go sign up! It’s well worth it)

So, if you’d like the pattern, click here (I hope!).





Please note, this pattern is designed to be a bit slouchy, due to the cotton content of the yarn I used. If you want it to be a bit tighter you might want to adjust it slightly.

I hope to knit another version a bit tighter in a plain yarn, so watch this space!


Errata:

lines 6 and 16 of the pattern state:

*k6, p1* repeat

but should state

*k5, p1* repeat



If I figure out how I made the pdf and how to upload a new one then I'll fix it in there too, but in the meantime it will have to remain as is.

No comments: